We try our absolute best to make our platform easy and transparent. But it might happen you have a complaint to make regarding our services. In this case you can address such complaints to [email protected] or you may contact us via our live chat service.
To help you as quickly as possible its very important you provide us with all necessary information, including:
- Your name
- Your email address
- The full details of your complaint
During business days our customer support will reply within 24 hours to acknowledge the receipt of your query.
In the shortest possible time we will investigate your complaint and provide you with the results of our inquiry within 10 days after your complaint has been received.
If the nature of the complaint is very complicated and we need more time to complete, the period may be extended for another 10 days. In such rare situations you will be notified by email together with the reason (s) for the extension.
If you are not satisfied with how the complaint was resolved or handled, you may refer to our Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) arbitration committee, this third party entity provides independent arbitration services. This independent ADR will assess your case and make a final decision which will be binding for disputes under € 10,000.
Dispute settlement at the ADR is free of charge for players since the costs are borne by the operator. Winfest reserves the right to close accounts of players in the event of misuse of the ADR, in particular, but not limited to:
- When a player repeatedly opens failed disputes.
- When disputes are based on grounds of non-compliance of Winfest toward regulation directives for which regulatory resources and sufficient proof has been provided to the customer during the complaint procedure
The ADR offered by Winfest is EADR which can be contacted through the website https://eadr.org/.
Before you open a dispute make sure you have:
- First tried to find a solution directly with your operator
- Familiarized yourself with the Rules of Procedure
You may also report a complaint to the Malta Gaming Authority:
- Address: Building SCM 02-03, Level 4, SmartCity Malta, Ricasoli SCM1001, Malta
- Telephone Number: +356 25469000
- Email: [email protected]