At Winfest Casino we strive to provide our players with a responsible online gaming and gambling platform. We believe that gambling and gaming is meant to be enjoyed and played recreationally. Unfortunately, gaming and gambling can cause negative effects for a minority of players. Our goal is to prevent the negative effects while stimulating the positive and fun effects for gaming and gambling. Our ambition is to decline all under age players on our website and prevent irresponsible usage.
To help our players, we allow them to exclude themselves from playing on Winfest Casino. Players can deny themselves access to their accounts for a certain amount of time, or have their account entirely blocked. It is also possible for players to set a loss-limit per week, day or month. To have a positive and recreational gaming and gambling experience we have outlined the following guidelines:
- Try to be familiar with the rules of the game you play
- Gaming and gambling should not be seen as a way of earning an income or paying debts. It is meant to be enjoyed recreationally
- Set a loss and a stake limit before you start playing to make sure you don’t lose money you can’t afford to lose
- You should not chase losses
- Keep track of the time and money you have spent on gaming and gambling.
The team at Winfest Casino is aware that some players start playing casual and slowly develop a problem. If you suspect that you are a player that is developing a problem or has developed a problem, please consider professional assistance or visit one or more of the following websites: