Treasure Island by Quickspin
Aren’t you afraid of the Pirate Attack to get to the Secret Treasures? Go from Island to Island to hunt the Treasure. This slot machine really makes you feel like you are on the hunt for the treasure. With Stacked Wilds, Bonus Scatter Pick, Pirate Attack, Free Spins (Features), Island Hop Bonus and the Treasure Hunt you will never be bored. Try out your luck at Winfest!
How to play
Treasure Island has 5 reels and 4 rows. There are 40 fixed paylines. The minimum bet is €0,50 and the maximum bet is €100. The RTP is 97,07%. The game features the random triggered Pirate Ship bonus, Treasure Hunt Bonus, Island Hop, and Free Spins with multiple features.
Choose your total bet, press the Spin button and check for any win in the Win field. The Total bet is shown in the Total Bet display. Change the bet by clicking on the display.
Like most slot games, Treasure Island pays from left to right on adjacent reels starting from leftmost reel. All wins are multiplied by the bet per line. Only the highest win is paid per line. When you win on multiple paylines, all wins are added to the total win.
Just like most games of Quickspin, this slot has the auto play feature. Using Autoplay will let you play a number of game rounds automatically. Press Autoplay and choose a number of game rounds to initiate Autoplay. The remaining number of spins is displayed while Autoplay is active. You can choose between: 10, 25, 50, 75, 100, 500 or 1000 Autoplays. When you press on advanced, you can set loss and win limits.
In case you need it, there is an manual available you may want to check before playing. In this manual you can see things like the rules of the game and the Paytable.
All Treasure Island symbols
There are two types of symbols in this slot machine. There is a type with the Pirate theme, and a type with a playing card theme.
- Low-paying symbols: The low-paying symbols are the symbols with the playing card theme. These symbols are represented by: A, K, Q, J and 10. They pay between 1x and 1.2x your bet.
- High-paying symbols:The high-paying symbols are the symbols with a pirate theme. This theme includes symbols as the skeleton, the pirate with a hook, the female pirate and some other symbols. These symbols pay between 1.5x and 3x your bet!
- The Wild symbol: The Wild symbol of this slot is the treasure chest. This chest is the highest paying symbol. When you spin 5 matching symbols on a payline you win your bet x10! This symbol substitutes for all symbols except for the Scatter. The game has five different types of Wild Symbols:
- Stacked Wilds, appear in main game and substitute for all symbols except Bonus Scatter, and Barrel Wilds.
- Barrel Wilds, appear in main game and free spins and substitute for all symbols except Bonus Scatter.
- Extra Wilds, appear in free spins and substitute for all symbols except Barrel Wilds.
- Super Wilds, appear in free spins and substitute for all symbols except Barrel Wilds.
- Locked Barrel Wilds, appear in free spins and substitute for all symbols except Barrel Wilds.
- The Scatter symbol:The Scatter symbol is the compass. Scatter symbols are not bound to bet lines. Three or more Scatter symbols initiate the Bonus Scatter Pick.
The Pirate Attack Bonus of Treasure Island
The Pirate Attack Bonus feature only appears in the basic game and is activated as soon as 2 or more Barrel Wild symbols appear on the screen. Then a pirate ship starts firing the cannons and it rains cannonballs. The pirate ship shoots 2 or 3 cannonballs. The bullets change to Wild symbols as soon as they hit the reels. If you are lucky that a bullet lands on the Barrel Wild symbol, you will be rewarded with even more Wilds.
The Free Spins Feature of Treasure Island
When you spin 3 Scatters, you get to choose 1 of the Scatters. Underneath every Scatter there is one of the following bonuses.
- The Free Spins Bonus with Island Hop Feature
- The Treasure Hunt Bonus
- A cash prize
The Free Spins is triggered from the Bonus Scatter pick. The number of Free Spins awarded and features enabled in the Free Spins are determined in the Island Hop Bonus Game.
The Island Hop Bonus appears before the Free Spins. Click on the Island to receive awards. The awards possible are extra Free Spins, instant wins and extra features that are enabled in the Free Spins. The extra features are: Extra Wilds, Super Wilds and Locking Barrel Explosions. Island Hop Bonus ends when "start Free Spins" is picked. The Treasure Hunt Bonus is triggered from the Bonus Scatter Pick. There are five "X"s on the map to choose from, and two shovels to use for digging. All picks award an instant win. Find the Treasure spot on the map to choose from three chests for an extra big reward. The Treasure Hunt ends after both shovels have been used.
Do you like Treasure Island? You can also check out these games: Palace of Treasures, Boom Pirates and Pirates' Plenty: Battle for Gold .